Someone asked the question the other day. Do you consider yourself a slave of Jesus as Paul did in writing to the Corinthian church. Here is my reply.
Yes, I am a slave...a bond slave. The Lord Jesus has set me free from my chains of sin and given me complete liberty to choose a direction to walk. Like Peter I have to say, "Where else will I go Lord, You have the words of life." I have chosen to submit myself to Him now willingly. I have given up my right to make money...I have chosen to make some hard decisions and not to pursue money but to pursue relationships and to encourage others in their relationship with Jesus. I have suffered greatly in one sense because of these decisions, but I have also had the privilege of seeing God provide in ways that causes Him to receive glory and honor. If we never live our life fully trusting in Him, we never get to experience His provision. I we take control of our life and are able to do everything on our own where is the need for God? As a bond slave it is my Master that tells me what to do. I have to admit that at times it is very hard, but if I will pray and talk with Jesus He speaks the words that set me free and help me to do the right thing. Just the other day I was riding my bicycle home from the store. While I was riding I was telling God how hard life was for me and I was asking if all of the sacrifices are even worth it. I wasn't sure I was even making the right choices. As I was riding along and talking with Jesus I looked down and rode past a coin in the street. I turned around and picked up the quarter and the first words I read on the coin was, "In God We Trust". I knew immediately that God was asking me once again to trust Him. He was encouraging me to be like Peter and "choose" once again to trust Jesus. To choose to be a "living sacrifice". I will continue to be His bond slave because He has the power of life.

28 comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]macromedia flash 8.0 software, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]office 2003 serial[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]free price list software[/url] discount ms office software insight software reseller
manual adobe photoshop cs3 [url=http://sapresodas.net/]accounting software to buy[/url] discount software house legit
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]buy dreamwaver[/url] adobe software online
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]autocad quiz[/url] software stores montreal
software price uk [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]filemaker pro 4.1 templates[/url][/b]
free datingsites with free membership [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]affiliate best dating program[/url] hotsingles http://loveepicentre.com/ pros and cons of tl dating
who is gerard way dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]asian personals chicago[/url] free phone dating http://loveepicentre.com/ singles pictures
adjusting a pioneer auto dvd [url=http://www.cardvdplanet.com/12-inch-desktop-tft-lcd-touchscreen-with-vga--discount-price85.html]selling auto audio[/url] cathedral city auto audio products http://www.cardvdplanet.com/ultra-double-din-7-inch-lcd-car-dvd-with--discount-price26.html auto dvd players
honda accord car audio forum [url=http://www.cardvdplanet.com/car-dvd-player-with-fm-function-cd143--discount-price61.html]venice florida auto audio installation[/url] ipod touch auto audio cable http://www.cardvdplanet.com/9-2-inch-car-video-amp-navigation-tft-lcd--discount-price73.html cathedral city auto audio products
auto dvd video [url=http://www.cardvdplanet.com/?action=users&mode=forgotpass]dual screen auto dvd player[/url] car audio 1995 infiniti j30 http://www.cardvdplanet.com/7-inch-lcd-touch-screen-car-dvd-player-with--discount-price32.html dual screen auto dvd player
linton indiana health and fitness facilities [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/himplasia.htm]himplasia[/url] wholesale medical equipment http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/bactroban.htm big boobs small penis http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-allergique-et-l-asthme.htm
drug paraphernalia light bulb [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/vitamin-c.htm]vitamin c[/url] diet for an underweight cocker spaniel [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/blood-pressure.htm]alternative fibromyalgia medicine natural therapy[/url]
special diet to prevent feline bladder stones [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/f.htm]No prescription online pharmacy[/url] wisconsin help uninsured medical http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/schlafen-hilfe.htm youvegotwhat infection http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/finpecia.htm
penis enlargement gallery [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/advair-diskus.htm]advair diskus[/url] itching stress [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/kamagra-oral-jelly.htm]medical supplies kenya[/url]
sanofi aventis acomplia [url=http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63]acomplia discount [/url] acomplia canada
http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63
http://wellbeing-korea.com/board/board.cgi?bname=board3&action=view&page=1&unum=23726&noInc=1&SID=1c6aeed703e4a7e1f7c426a9b676ea99 http://www.bellcity.ne.jp/%7Ekentaro/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=23 http://forums.teamaramp.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=71016 http://www.notogyu.com/cgi-bin/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=81
http://www.fuv.co.kr/board/view.php?board_id=community&num=75069 http://testforghana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32402#32402 http://vanforums.snowskate.cc/vans/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=117892 http://www.mixit.co.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=121936
http://www.diaryofahomeschoolmom.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20510 http://www.iloveyoursoul.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35684 http://felonfiercely.com/smf/index.php?topic=40577.new#new
flights travel air purifiers http://livetravel.in/airline/airline-asia-discount-ticket-travel teardrop travel trailor
[url=http://livetravel.in/tourism/romania-travel-tourism]flight schedules in china travel[/url] free travel agent advertising [url=http://livetravel.in/plane-tickets/discount-air-plane-tickets-to-ecuador]discount air plane tickets to ecuador[/url]
fort dix travel http://livetravel.in/vacation-packages/vacation-package-disneyland-htm
[url=http://livetravel.in/tour]travel alert dca[/url] expungement travel to canada [url=http://livetravel.in/tours/elite-tours-for-airport-hotel-transfers-in-riviera-maya]elite tours for airport hotel transfers in riviera maya[/url]
travel lodging discounts http://livetravel.in/maps/north-myrtle-beach-and-maps
[url=http://livetravel.in/flight/the-flight-of-a-bumble-bee]age to travel international[/url] airline travel history [url=http://livetravel.in/airlines/deltal-airlines]deltal airlines[/url] shermans travel deals [url=http://livetravel.in/flight]flight[/url]
evenflo travel systems aura barrington [url=http://livetravel.in/adventure/bookworm-adventure-hack]bookworm adventure hack[/url]
travel nurse jobs for new mexico http://livetravel.in/airlines/continatail-airlines
[url=http://livetravel.in/maps/world-war-2-maps]cheap flight travel world[/url] vacation packages last minute travel deals bc [url=http://livetravel.in/maps/north-myrtle-beach-and-ocean-drive-and-maps]north myrtle beach and ocean drive and maps[/url]
[url=http://livetravel.in/airlines/westwind-airlines]westwind airlines[/url] travel recruiter jobs [url=http://livetravel.in/plane-tickets/where-to-buy-plane-tickets]where to buy plane tickets[/url] gap insurance travel uk year [url=http://livetravel.in/disneyland/disneyland-trivia-questions]disneyland trivia questions[/url]
fuji s5100 with travel kit [url=http://livetravel.in/hotel/gold-strike-hotel-casino]gold strike hotel casino[/url]
chan brothers travel singapore http://wikitravel.in/travel/travel-lodge-ludlow-racecourse thomsons travel directors
[url=http://wikitravel.in/tourism/nevada-tourism-map]travel agencies central europe[/url] travel gps nvi navigator assistant garmin personal [url=http://wikitravel.in/maps/garmin-2610-free-maps]garmin 2610 free maps[/url]
travel to canada compatible plug adapter http://wikitravel.in/disneyland/disneyland-tickets-only
[url=http://wikitravel.in/tour/rage-agaiainst-the-machine-tour-sydney]cheapest price floradix travel pack[/url] rimini travel [url=http://wikitravel.in/adventure/the-disney-adventure-magazine]the disney adventure magazine[/url]
soledad travel http://wikitravel.in/cruises/cruises-lines-that-depart-from-florida runray rv smokey 22 ft travel trailer [url=http://wikitravel.in/maps/historical-maps-south-carolina]historical maps south carolina[/url]
what are the top ten fashion magazines http://topcitystyle.com/brown-white-evening-cocktail-color218.html dance clothes in columbus ohio [url=http://topcitystyle.com/roberto-cavalli-casual-top-black-beige-item1929.html]chanel dresses[/url] chinese laundry shoes
http://topcitystyle.com/navy-blue-dark-grey-men-color236.html spary painted shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/grey-new-color1.html]spanish clothes in english[/url]
mercedes amg wikipedia http://carautonews.in/auto/auto-wheel-locks dodge caravan code u0010t
[url=http://carautonews.in/auto/laptop-auto-air-power-adapters]automobile louvers[/url] automobile handcontrols [url=http://carautonews.in/ferrari/unblock-myspace-ferrari]unblock myspace ferrari[/url]
horse racing betting uk http://carautonews.in/automobiles/sean-barry-san-antonio-automobiles
[url=http://carautonews.in/dodge/pomoco-dodge]volkswagen new beetle srs[/url] auto body quotes [url=http://carautonews.in/ferrari/ferrari-250-experimental]ferrari 250 experimental[/url]
maryland vintage automobile shows http://carautonews.in/daihatsu/daihatsu-michigan
[url=http://carautonews.in/fiat/fiat-dino-sale]mercedes benz 300 sl[/url] girls of barrett jackson auto auction [url=http://carautonews.in/chrysler/lee-chrysler-in-crestview-fl]lee chrysler in crestview fl[/url]
adult rape videos http://xwe.in/girl-anal/julia-bond-anal-frat-fuckfest
[url=http://xwe.in/orgy]hairy young naked girls young teen porn[/url] fucked anal virgin [url=http://xwe.in/orgasm/free-teen-porn-orgasm]free teen porn orgasm[/url]
adult greeting card contest for 2008 http://xwe.in/handjob/medical-exam-handjob-story
[url=http://xwe.in/gay-boy/free-gay-match-match-in-valparaiso-indiana]adult english classes[/url] onlne adult games [url=http://xwe.in/gay-anal/gay-underwear-stories]gay underwear stories[/url]
list of good porn sites http://xwe.in/bbw/samantha-jayne-bbw
[url=http://xwe.in/shemales/shemales-in-anchorage]adult swingers clubs in cartersville georgia[/url] young hentai movies [url=http://xwe.in/bbw/maria-moore-bbw]maria moore bbw[/url]
large vibrating dildo http://xwe.in/archive-adult/search-for-someone-on-adult-websites
[url=http://xwe.in/thong/maternity-thong-swimsuit]briana from her first anal sex[/url] sexy skirts babes [url=http://xwe.in/adult-video/shelf-bra-adult]shelf bra adult[/url]
stupid movie lines [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-intothewest/21517database/]IntotheWest[/url] promenade movie theatre [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-12/16286database/]12[/url]
centerstage movie and song with fever [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-awake/5365database/]Awake[/url] amature porn movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-3-agujas--2cd-/11841database/]3 Agujas (2CD)[/url]
watch heavy weights online movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-alvin-and-the-chipmunks/13746database/]Alvin and the Chipmunks[/url] spiderwick chronicles the movie [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-first-sunday/13969database/]First Sunday[/url]
granny movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-hard-to-kill/5423database/]Hard to Kill[/url] westway movie [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-ladyhawke/9489database/]Ladyhawke[/url]
sci fi game movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-jonssonligan-mallorca/1608database/]Jonssonligan Mallorca[/url] smart movie player for nokia 3230 [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-i-spit-on-your-grave/30773database/]I Spit on Your Grave[/url]
bart movie [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-lizard-woman/24689database/]Lizard Woman[/url] child upskirt in scooby doo movie [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-felony-fights-v/25498database/]Felony Fights V[/url]
famous female movie stars [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-otoko-tachi-no-yamato/3549database/]Otoko Tachi No Yamato[/url] movie for k800i [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-the-other-boleyn-girl/693database/]The Other Boleyn Girl[/url]
shade movie review [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-las-edades-de-lulu/9008database/]Las Edades De Lulu[/url] lakshyam telugu movie online [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-just-a-small-collection-of-documentary-videos--19-hours-40-min-/11946database/]Just A Small Collection OF Documentary Videos (19 Hours 40 Min)[/url]
hisitidine diet [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/gastrointestinale.htm]gastrointestinale[/url] most effective quit smoking http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/activ8--energy-booster-.htm
drinking menstrual blood [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cytoxan.htm]cytoxan[/url] physiologic effects of caffeine on blood pressure and heart rate [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/menosan.htm ]diabetes disease government in kidney reversing [/url] zahn dental
what causes burning sensation when my vaginal is touched [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/tricor.htm]tricor[/url] diabetes lab test http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/arava.htm
deep diet pill [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/colesterolo.htm]colesterolo[/url] zyban prescription [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/gum.htm ]western australia health [/url] who can give a kidney for transplant
clothes for large men uk http://www.thefashionhouse.us/-clubbing-dolce-amp-gabbana-category18.html designer babies [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/39-women-size28.html]kristen klein canada[/url] hi tech squash shoes
http://www.thefashionhouse.us/50-dolce-amp-gabbana-size2.html ralph lauren seychelles [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/napapijri-on-sale-brand62.html]toddler girl clothes[/url]
stress causing cancer [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cytotec.htm]cytotec[/url] arimidex drug http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cordarone.htm
how long to reduce cholesterol in blood [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/sublingual-viagra.htm]sublingual viagra[/url] kidney infection misdiagnosis [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/pamelor.htm ]ordering perscription pills [/url] serotonin blood test
drug withdrawal symptons [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/bystolic.htm]bystolic[/url] diet after pregnancy http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lamictal.htm
herbal medicine for urinary diseases [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/amitriptyline.htm]amitriptyline[/url] drug induced liver damage [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cardizem.htm ]cardio drugs used post coronary bypass surgery [/url] joy luck diet
new york self employed health insurance [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/flomax.htm]flomax[/url] yu wi tea http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/medrol.htm
how can i rid my computer of generic trogan 8 srh [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/e.htm]No prescription online pharmacy[/url] vein treatment [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/himcolin.htm ]heart rate and blood pressure in anorexia nervosa [/url] should chewing gum be allowed in schools
narrowing of the lumen of a vein [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/controllo-delle-nascite.htm]controllo delle nascite[/url] aruba allegra http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/kamasutra-intensity-condoms.htm
acronyms in laboratory medicine [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/yasmin.htm]yasmin[/url] remote area medicine [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/emsam.htm ]st josephs hospital health center [/url] wild yam dosages for breast enhancement
birkenstock shoes http://www.thefashionhouse.us/black-brown-shoes-color134.html design your own shoes online [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/white-blue-long-sleeve-tops-color55.html]clothesfree[/url] jessica simpson shoes
http://www.thefashionhouse.us/navy-blue-on-sale-color21.html conklin fashions [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/green-white-v-neck-color184.html]chanel products[/url]
chihuahua clothes http://www.thefashionhouse.us/killah-casual-top-for-women-brown-item1911.html fashion week [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/gucci-leather-track-jacket-for-men-black-item2292.html]lauren hill joyful[/url] fashion model measurements
http://www.thefashionhouse.us/-leather-bags-tote-purses-dolce-amp-gabbana-category39.html marty shoes [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/roberto-cavalli-dress-for-women-black-item2359.html]lauren burton[/url]
sex movie clips free [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_meet_the_robinsons/]meet the robinsons[/url] crossing to freedom movie http://moviestrawberry.com/hqmoviesbycountry/country_usa/?page=155 faust movie porn
spanking movie catholic discipline [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_star_wars_the_clone_wars_2008/]star wars the clone wars 2008[/url] movie click http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_holy_smoke/ movie theartor harrisburg
os x screen capture movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_one_eight_seven/]one eight seven[/url] movie the history boys
human anatomy animation movie freedownload [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_blue_planet/]blue planet[/url] movie formz http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_dark_half/ movie wit
movie projector trophy [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_ninth_gate/]the ninth gate[/url] honeymoon with mum movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_police_academy_4_citizens_on_patrol/ homemade spanking movie
optima movie time dv10 [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_mindhunters/]mindhunters[/url] goldfinger movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_san_wa/ halo the movie
movie surfs up [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_a_cowboy_needs_a_horse/]a cowboy needs a horse[/url] bugs life movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_over_the_hill_gang/ alabama movie theaters
movie pictures from nine to five [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_go_go_tales/]go go tales[/url] friday the thirteenth movie fa
movie monster hack user account log on [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_hunchback_of_notre_dame_70/]the hunchback of notre dame 70[/url] one movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_twister/ a synopsis on the 1994 movie nell
transformers full length movie online [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_molly_maguires/]the molly maguires[/url] who are the characters ofthe movie harry potter http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_santa_claws/ download movie havoc
movie on macau with piece brosman [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_death_before_dishonor/]death before dishonor[/url] disney movie club http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_inside_the_koran/ find a movie title
movie theatres st louis mo area [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_blue_streak/]blue streak[/url] jason movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_twister/ joan cusak movie credits
movie classification m [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_davy_crockett_king_of_the_wild_frontier/]davy crockett king of the wild frontier[/url] ultimate surrender free full movie
disney movie lyrics [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_racing_daylight/]racing daylight[/url] lachelle marie hardcore movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_linkin_park_frat_party_at_the_pankake_festival/ exlim movie reviews
movie theaters in washington state with rumble seats [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_spy_game/]spy game[/url] forever jane movie http://moviestrawberry.com/hqmoviesbygenres/download-genre_war-movies/?page=8 children of a lessor god movie
blood and chocolate movie jacket [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_hive/]the hive[/url] tmnt movie secret sewer lair playset 2007 pictures http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_knight_rider/ tina whats love got to do with it movie torrent
hoyts movie ticket deals penrith [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_prime/]prime[/url] movie clapboard http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_cowboy_killer/ horror movie sheep
sonic vs mario movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_stephanie_daley/]stephanie daley[/url] tru confessions movie
movie stay alive [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_kyle_xy/]kyle xy[/url] kamen rider movie download megaupload http://moviestrawberry.com/hqmoviesbyyear/year_1988_high-quality-movies/ bond girls movie clothing
john holmes in gay porn movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_terza_madre_la/]terza madre la[/url] max movie channels comcast catch a fire http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_foreign_exchange/ c thomas howell lori laughlin movie in carnival
I precisely know, what is it ?an error.
Post a Comment