Sunday, May 31, 2009

Are You Healthy?

Over the years I have thought a lot about what it looks like to be "healthy" as a believer and as a church because one thing that I want for my life is to be as healthy spiritually as God would allow.  


Before I was a Christian I had way too much experience in living an unhealthy life and to be quite honest I didn't even know what a healthy life would be like.  I guess that if I had thought about it I would have pictured a life in black and white, looking like something out of Leave In To Beaver.  But when I became a follower of Jesus it was like a splash of vibrant color and my life turned completely right side up.


I rode on that high for a while and then I started asking, "Now that I'm a follower, what should I do?"  "How should I live?"  I want to grow and be healthy because everything that is healthy grows; that's just the way God made things.  Jesus said that, "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."   That's for you Dave!  I want that.


As I read through what Jesus said and what the writers of the New Testament were saying it became obvious that the main focus of our life has to be about Love.  I think that we would all agree on that.  I have said it before and I guess I will say it again, when it's my time at the mic I really have only one message and the message is: Love God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength and love your neighbor as yourself.     But one thing I figured out is that I didn't really have a clue as to what love really was.  I realized that the Love that Jesus is talking about is not an emotional love or a passive love, but a love that reaches out in real tangible ways.  But what does that look like in the "real world"?  What does it mean?  


Jesus gave his followers a job to do before he went up to heaven.  He laid it out pretty plainly what He wants us to do until He returns and it has to do with love as well.  Jesus told us, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." 


I think that God's love is wrapped up in these two verses and believe that as followers of Jesus we should be focusing on 5 things.

1. Loving God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength: Worship

2. Love our neighbor as ourselves: Ministry

3. Go and make disciples: Evangelism

4. Baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: Fellowship

5. Teaching them to obey everything Jesus commanded: Discipleship/Teaching


 

I think that these 5 areas are like broad categories that we need to focus on in our lives as individuals and in the life of the church. The first is toward God, and all the rest have to do with others with the exception of loving others as ourselves which has do with others and ourselves.  I think that most of us will be able to agree that they are important.  The question will be, "How important?", and, "How are these being lived out in my life?" 


My belief is that if we want to be healthy as individuals and as a church, we have to be growing first of all in our love of God and second in our love for the people that Jesus came and laid down His life for.  It's pretty much as simple as that.  The love of others comes from our understanding of God's love for us.  It is our response to a merciful and loving God who looks at our crazy lives and loves us anyway.


Over the years I have ebbed and flowed with these, but they are the overarching aim of my life.  I have to make it clear that this life of faith is progression and that none of these things are meant to be put on you as a burden.  They are here to guide us and help keep us on track, especially as the winds of change blow in the church and kicks up dust to disorient us.  You know in those times when we are not sure if we are doing what God wants us to be doing?  Those times when we are trying to decide what to do and which way to go.  When we are trying to figure our the direction God had for us.  It's at those times that we can measure our life against these things to help evaluate the road ahead.


What you will find is that while all of these things are important and even necessary, you will be stronger in some and weaker in the others.  It's just the way it is.  We all have natural gifts, talents, and abilities so we will tend to favor some over the other.  It's like having a dominant hand, both work but you will favor one over the other and can do some things better using the one.  And, while having two hands is not totally necessary and you can live without one or both, you will be able to accomplish more by having both.  So what you will find is that some of these will be easier for you, while others will need to be a spiritual discipline.


This is also why we need each other and why we need to be in the body using our gifts.  We need to use our strengths to bless others and allow ourselves to be blessed by others.

 


I'm only going to talk about the first two today which in my mind is actually one.  Worship and ministry.  So let me share a few of the things that have helped me over the years. Why I love God and why I love my neighbor.


What I am realizing is that the message of love never changes but my understanding of what love is and what love looks like continues to be challenged and grows all the time.  


Love is a heart issue and looks differently at different times because love is actually our response to others and what is most helpful to them at the time.  True love has nothing to with how we are treated, but has to do with our heart and how we treat others. 


The other thing I am realizing is that I can't separate how I love God and how I love people.  How I love my brother is how I love God.  "If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.  And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother." 


So, I guess what I am realizing more and more is that Love really is a verb.  It is not a feeling.  Love is action.  Love is what we do.  It is the way we treat people "in spite" of how we feel.  Love actually looks to the interest of others rather than looking out for itself.  Love is Sacrifice. 


But I have to say that it's really easy in the church to get caught up in so many good "things" and completely miss the heart of God.  We can easily get so focused on the trappings of church culture we forget what we are really about...loving God and loving our neighbor.  We subtly shift from self-sacrifice to being self-centered.  We are always looking for "the blessing".  We want to feel good in worship, in the message, in our marriage, with our kids, at work etc.  Now, none of that's bad in and of itself, but when the focus becomes "what can I get" we are off base in my opinion.


From what I can tell He has already given us everything and it's up to us to give what he has given us away...for His sake.  We do it because we love Him and that's what He did for us.  I'm not talking about material things although it could include that.


I am also not talking about a works mentality here.  Most of us have read 1 Corinthians 13 where Paul says that he can do all of these seemingly righteous things, but if he doesn't have love it's all worthless.  Or what about when Jesus talked about those that come before Him and say, "Lord, didn't we prophecy in your name and cast out demons and do all these miracles?"  And he will say, "Away from me!  I never knew you."  "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.   Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'   Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' 


To me these are two of the scariest verses in the bible and keep me focused on trying to love God and my neighbor.  It's not about some of the things that we value so highly...it's about love.  It's about knowing Jesus and if we know Jesus will work at loving our neighbor.  But equally scary are the verses that rebuke us for not showing God's love in tangible ways.


So what is love?


"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."   Love is God literally sending His Son into the world to die...for us!  And, love is Jesus agreeing to go.  He wasn't forced.  It's like Abraham who took his son Isaac and laid him on the altar because he knew that God had made a promise raise up a nation through Isaac and God's promise was good!  He knew that even if Isaac died, God could raise him up from the dead and that is really what He did, because Abraham had gone through with it in his heart.  If God had not provided the substitute Isaac would have died that day.  Abraham passed the test.


You know who also passed the test?  Isaac!  Isaac knew that there was no sacrifice other than himself.  There were all the necessary items for a sacrifice that day...except the offering.  Isaac knew it and allowed himself to be bound and put on the altar.  He willingly followed his father's directions.


Jesus too was literally led to the altar willingly.  He was there when Abraham went to sacrifice Isaac and God provided the substitute Ram.  And, He knew that this time He was the sacrifice and there would be no substitute for Him.  Indeed, He WAS the substitute....for us!  It was going to be Him nailed to the cross, taking the pain of separation from God and the penalty of sin...for us!  THIS is love.  Laying down His life for His friends.


The bible says that, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son."   Some people look at that and say, "How could a loving God do that?"  "How could he send His own Son to die?"  What they don't know, or forget, is that Jesus willingly came and laid down his life.  This is love in action.  Both the Father AND the Son sacrificing for US!  The bible tells us that God is Love.  He is the very definition.  We can look to the Father and to Jesus as the premier example of Love In Action.


So, the first is: Love the Lord your God, or Worship.  This is where we begin.  Now it has to be said that even before this can happen there has to be a spiritual awakening, a re-birth.  We can't even begin this relationship with God without first surrendering our lives to him in Faith and having our spirit re-generated.  That is actually our first act of worship.  If we try and impress God before that happens we will fall into "religion" and not "relationship".  


We cant even begin to please God without faith.  The bible says, "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."   He will give you life...abundantly.  You will have living waters flowing out of your innermost being.  You won't necessarily be rich, healthy, or successful...but you will be satisfied.  Your life will be rich, your soul will be healthy, your life successful...you will be satisfied.


Once we have this re-birth, once we realize the depth of His love, surrendering our life to him is the natural result.  This surrendering of our life is true worship.  This is what Jesus did.  He was so secure in His Father's love and His ability to watch over and protect Him that He could fully surrender Himself.


We know that ultimately He will never leave us or forsake us.  We know that He will never lose any of those entrusted to Him. "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.   I and the Father are one."   If you haven't had this type of revelation about Jesus and you want it you need to start calling out to Him and seek Him with all your heart.  Ask Him to open your spiritual eyes.  Once your eyes are opened you will know what I'm talking about and the natural response will be to lay down your life for Jesus because He laid down His for you.  

 

 

This where we start if we want to be healthy; with a right understanding of God's love for us.  Knowing that the Father gave up his Son, and the Son gave up His life for us so that we could be brought back into a right relationship with them.  Because the bottom line is, if you are not following Jesus, if you haven't laid your life down willingly on his altar like Jesus did, you are separated from Him.  


Jesus came so that we could have life to the fullest, but we can't have that life unless we are willing to die to ourselves first.  It is the greatest paradox ever.  Jesus said, "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;  and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.  Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."   Hard words I know...but Truth nonetheless.  When we can enter into the place of surrender, we enter into the place of true spiritual worship.


Paul the Apostle said it this way, "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." 

 


What we're talking about is total surrender.  To love God with ALL that we have and ALL that we are is true worship.  The songs that we sing put words to what is hopefully in our hearts as we open them up to Jesus.  Often the words express an ideal that we are striving for and that God is producing, but they are just a reflection of our heart.  What Jesus is talking about is total, all-out 100% commitment to the Father.  It is an act of the will to love Him, or serve Him with everything.  This is what Jesus did.  It is about considering others as more important than ourselves, whether that be in our marriage, with our kids, our friends, our brothers and sisters, our parents!  What would this world look like if all the people of God started to really look out for the welfare of others more than their own welfare? "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.   Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others." 


You see, this is why these two cannot be separated.  Jesus loved His Father, and because His Father loved the world, He loved the world.  It is the same with us.  If we love Jesus, we will love the world, because Jesus loves the world.  We will love our neighbor because Jesus loves our neighbor.  We will love our parents, our spouses, our fellow christians, even our enemies...because Jesus love them and laid down His life for them.  So, we too should lay down our lives for one another.


As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.  If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other.  


My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.  You are my friends if you do what I command. 

83 comments:

出会い said...

エロセレブとの出会いを完全無料でご提供します。逆援助で高額報酬をゲットしよう

モバゲー said...

モバゲータウンでいろんな異性と交流を深めあいませんか。異性に対して経験がない方でも簡単にお楽しみいただける、シンプルかつ効率的に優れているサイトとなっています

ツイッター said...

全世界で大ブームを巻き起こしているツイッター!!それを利用して今まで経験したことがないような恋を経験してみませんか

モテる度チェッカー said...

モテる度チェッカーが今回リニューアルしました!!今迄と違い診断内容にモテない人と診断された方を救済する、速攻効果が出るモテる為のアドバイスが付きます、またモテる診断された人には、より一層のモテ・テクニックを手に入れませんか

安田記念 said...

第60回 安田記念 2010 予想 オッズ 出走馬 枠順で万馬券をズバリ的中!絶対なるデータが確実に当てるための秘訣

ツイッター said...

今話題のツイッターで理想の関係を築きませんか。ツイッターで自分の出来事をリアルタイムで表現して相手にその想いを伝えましょう

安田記念 said...

第60回 安田記念 2010 予想 オッズから展開と結果をズバリ当てる!出走馬、枠順など全てを考慮にいれた緻密なデータをもとに検証

友達 said...

気楽に遊べる人募集です♪まずはお友達からヨロシクね!! freedum@docomo.ne.jp

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチで素敵な愛を掴みませんか?愛に対する理想や想いを現実にしていきましょう

モバゲー said...

モバゲータウンでは今までとは一味違う出逢いを体験する事ができるのです。これまで良い出逢いがなかった人にはもってこいの無料登録型の掲示板です

ゲーマーチェッカー said...

ゲーマー達のステイタス、ゲーマーチェッカーであなたのゲーマー度数を測定!!測定結果を元に自分と同レベルのオンライン対戦も出来ます。ゲームが得意な人もそうでない人もどちらも楽しめますよ

セフレ said...

セフレ掲示板で大人の恋愛をしてみませんか?割り切ったセフレと快楽のみを求めた恋愛をしてくださいませ

スタービーチ said...

日本最大級のであいコミュニティ「スタービーチ」で恋人を探しませんか。素敵なであいを経験して理想の人と楽しい思い出を作りましょう

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチが完全リニューアルして復活しました!!あの伝説級のであい系サイトが満を持して再降臨。煌めくような今この瞬間にあなたの胸にもときめきをお届けします

スタービーチ said...

であい系の元祖はやっぱりスタービーチ!初めてであい系にチャレンジする娘も多いここならゲット率は最強

モバゲー said...

モバゲータウンでであいを楽しみませんか。気軽に誰でも楽しめるであいサイトとなっています。こんな事をしてみたいなど希望の事が実現できる、そんなであいコミュニティサイトです

gree said...

greeで楽しめちゃうであい掲示板実現!ここで楽しみませんか?いろんなであいをここで見ていきましょう

Hチェッカー said...

簡単な設問に答えるだけで、自分の隠されたH度数がわかっちゃうHチェッカー!まさかの結果が待ってるかも。気になる人に上手く使えば、即美味しい展開に持ち込めるかも

ツイッター said...

誰もが知ってるツイッターがあなたにであいを!?ツイッター利用者増加=であえる確立急増中!!相性ぴったりの方とお付き合いしてみてはいかがでしょうか

不倫 said...

あなたの人生が大きく変わります!薔薇色の不倫であなたの望む不倫体験ができる!割り切り~契約型など、あなたの理想を現実に変える!当サイト独自システムだから誰にもばれずに、安心してご利用頂けます

宝塚記念 said...

第51回 宝塚記念 2010 予想データを完全攻略!出走馬 枠順などからはじきだすデータは文句なし!これで平成22年の宝塚記念はもらったも同然!波乱の展開もあり

スタビ said...

スタビでの出合いは最高の思い出になる事は間違いありません。運命の人に出逢うまで完全サポートいたしますのでどなたでも気軽に利用する事ができます

SM度チェッカー said...

お酒の席には必須のSM度チェッカー、実は真面目な娘程、間逆なドS女王様、遊んでそうな娘はドMな奴隷願望が有るとか。お手軽SM度診断結果を元に隠れた性癖を暴いて楽しもう

宝塚記念 2010 said...

宝塚記念 2010 予想データから完全攻略!出走馬 枠順などからはじきだすデータは最強!これで平成22年の宝塚記念はもらったも同然!波乱の展開もあり

ツイッター said...

ツイッターから始まる人間関係!今話題のツイッターなら新しい出逢いがすぐに見つかります

メル友 said...

全国からメル友募集中の女の子達が、あなたとのであいを待ってるよ!無料エントリーで自由な恋愛を楽しんじゃお

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチがどこのサイトよりも遊べる確率は高いんです。登録無料で新しい恋をGETしてみませんか

出会い said...

出会い系サイトで逆援助生活をしよう!エッチなセレブ女性たちが集まっています

モバゲー said...

モバゲーを使ってご近所さんと知り合えちゃう!新感覚のコミュニティサービスを利用してみよう

出会い said...

一流セレブたちが出会いを求めて集まっています。彼女たちからの逆援助でリッチな生活を楽しみましょう

流出画像 said...

芸能人のプライベートな流出画像など、色々なヤバい写真も見れる。無料登録で思う存分楽しんで下さい

出会い系 said...

セレブの為の出会い系、セレブの雫では女性会員数も増え、男性会員様が不足するという状態となっております。そこで先着順に、男性会員様を募集しております

スタービーチ said...

日本で一番会員数が多いのはやっぱりスタービーチ!若い娘から熟女まで好みのご近所さんがすぐに見つかる☆無料期間中に試してみませんか

出会い said...

お金持ちの女性と出会い、彼女たちとHするだけで謝礼がもらえるサイトをご存じですか?高収入の女性ほど、お金を使っていろいろな男性と遊んでいます

モバゲー said...

流行のモバゲーで友達たくさん!運命の出会いがあるかも!?まだ初めていない人も無料ゲームで遊ぼう

Hチェッカー said...

みんなでワイワイやるならHチェッカー!!これ一つ有れば偶然を装いつつ、気になる人の隠れエッチ度も分ちゃいます。お近づきアドバイスも付いてるから、これを機会に親密になろう

モニター said...

副業 在宅 でも出来る モニターアルバイト 募集!数ある副業の中、馬券モニター程稼げる副業はない!初心者の方でも簡単にできるのが最大の特権です

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチで幸せ掴みませんか?楽しめる出.会.いをしたいならここしかない!今までとは一味もふた味も違う出.会.いを体験していきましょう

逆援助 said...

女の子に逆援助してほしい、女の子と真剣にお付き合いしたい、複数プレイをやってみたい、童貞・処女を卒業したいのなら新感覚コミュニティ・ラブフリーでメル友を探そう

モバゲー said...

大人気モバゲーが遂に出合いの場所に!モバゲーだから気軽に出会える!出合いに縁がなかった方も是非ご利用くださいませ

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチは誰にでも出逢いという奇跡をもたらしてくれる。スタビで理想の関係作りしてみませんか

井の中のカ○ズ君 said...

流行りの検索ワードの番組、井の中のカ○ズ君で紹介された在宅ホスト倶楽部っていうワードで簡単にお金稼ぎました。携帯からgoogle検索にアクセスして在宅ホスト倶楽部って検索してみてください☆男性の方なら家でいるだけで1日2万円ぐらい稼げちゃうから本当に楽ちんだよ。誰か一緒にこの仕事で盛り上がろう

モバゲー said...

モバゲーでは友達から恋愛まで、様々な出 会いを探せる無料のコミュニティサイトです。常時サポートスタッフが掲示板をチェック、サクラや業者を排除しておりますので安心してご利用いただけます

スタービーチ said...

日本最大級の出会いコミュニティ「スタービーチ」で探しませんか。素敵な出会いを経験して理想の人と楽しい思い出を作りましょう

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチなら好みの女性がきっと見つかる!会員数ナンバーワンのスタビでご近所さんを探そう

スタービーチ said...

日本最大級の出会いコミュニティ「スタービーチ」で探しませんか。素敵な出会いを経験して理想の人と楽しい思い出を作りましょう

モバゲー said...

出会い専門のモバゲーSNSが誕生!メル友、恋人、セフレetc…貴方の理想に合った関係になれちゃいます。素敵な人と過ごしたいならココで見つけてみませんか

モバゲー said...

ゲームよりも出会い目的でモバゲーが大人気です。無料期間中に遊んでみませんか

スタービーチ said...

最近スタービーチが女の子のコミュニティーサイトで話題中みたい!!夏休み目前ってのもあり登録比率に女性の数が半端ね~、やっぱり夏に一人は辛すぎや~とか思ってたら、暇な娘多すぎ・彼女簡単に出来ちゃった

スタービーチ said...

出 会いを探しているのなら会員数ナンバーワンのスタービーチ!開放的な夏休みはここで新しい出 会いを見つけよう!

モテる度チェッカー said...

夏休み目前になり、一人で大事な休みを過ごすのは誰でもイヤと違う?そんな時にモテる度チェッカーで簡単診断、この夏アナタも彼氏・彼女と過ごすための貴重なアドバイスが手に入りますよ、もうアドバイスに対しての感謝のメールが毎日!!アナタもこの夏を乗り遅れるな

グリー said...

グリー発信!!出会い専門SNS誕生、今話題のgreeから出会いをGETしよう。greeにしかできない事が盛りだくさん!!気軽にメールするだけで出会えるサイト・・・貴方の理想の異性と出会いませんか

gree said...

話題のgreeで新しい出会いを見つけよう!夏休みに入ってヒマしてる女の子が急増中!無料期間中にご近所の女の子をGETしちゃおう

セフレ said...

セフレを探しているならここ!割りきった体の関係を探している女性と出会いのチャンス!セックス目的なので会ってすぐにヤれちゃいます

モバゲー said...

モバゲー専門の出会い掲示板が誕生!出会いを求めている方にはオススメのサイトです。幸せな時間を過ごしたい方、淋しい思いをしたくない方はぜひご覧ください

逆援助 said...

逆援助でお金持ちになる事が可能なこの時代。セックスのテクニックさえあれば簡単に大金をゲットする事ができます

スタビ said...

スタビでできる新しい恋・・・素敵な出合いをするならスタビから始めてみませんか?女性に面識のない方でもサポート機能があるから安心してご利用できます。是非一度利用してみて下さい

SM度チェッカー said...

気になる人の性癖を知ることは、その人に近づく良いキッカケや話題作りに成ります。そんな時にSM度チェッカーを使ってみて下さい。話が合い一気に仲良くなり、どのまま・・・な関係にその日の内に為れるよ。なんと言っても今は夏休みですからね

モバゲー said...

モバゲー出会い掲示板は色々な種類の出会いを扱っております。登録無料で新しい恋の始まる事は確実です

ツイッター said...

今話題沸騰中!?新感覚出会いをツイッターで体験しませんか?リアルタイムで相手が何をしてるか分かるから、理想の人かどうかが簡単に分かる。貴方の理想の人をGETしませんか

mコミュ said...

素敵な出 会 いで愛を育む♪理想の人と楽しめる関係を築きませんか?mコミュでしか味わえない幸せを掴みましょう

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチで会える!?理想の異性をGETしよう☆素敵な出会いばかりだから求めている関係も作りやすい!!貴方が求めているのはどういった恋ですか?

名言チェッカー said...

他の人が言ってる名言や格言って良い事言ってるな~とか思ってる方、名言チェッカーで今日から自分に相応しい言葉を見つけませんか!!これでどんな人にも一目置かれる存在に為れますよ

mixi said...

mixiをも凌駕する出会い率!!出会いをするならここしかない♪mixiより出会えてしまうこのサイト。一度ハマれば辞めれません。スタービーチで素敵な出会いをしちゃいましょう

モバゲー said...

モバゲーで出会いをすれば楽しい事は間違いありません。暑いからこそ出会いを楽しむべきなのです。登録無料で簡単に利用可能!

モバゲータウン said...

モバゲータウンでは恋愛から出合いまでのキッカケをつかめる無料のコミュニティサイトです。常時サポートスタッフが掲示板をチェック、サクラや業者を排除しておりますので安心してご利用いただけます

グリー said...

グリーで提供しているのは他社にはできない出 会 い。質の悪い出 会 いよりも質の良いものを提供しております。体験してもらえれば違いは一目瞭然

スタビ said...

スタビが今一番アツイのはご存じでしょうか?夏休みで出会いを探している娘とすぐに会えちゃうんです。登録無料でここまで出会える所は他には存在しません。今登録して良いパートナーに巡り合おう

スタービーチ said...

出会いのシーズン、夏到来!スタービーチでご近所さんと知り合っちゃおう!ひと夏の体験も女の子は求めている

モバゲー said...

モバゲーでついに出会いができる!?楽しめる出会い、求めていた出会いはココから始まる。素敵な出会いでまずは関係づくりwしていきましょう

gree said...

greeで素敵な時間を過ごしたい・・・そんな願望を叶えてくれるサイト誕生!!今までにないドキドキ感と興奮をこのグリーで楽しみましょう

スタビ said...

スタビで出会いができる!!いつでもどこでも出会いが可能なスタービーチで最高の出会いをしてみませんか

mコミュ said...

簡単な出逢いはココでできる☆素敵な出逢いをmコミュで体験していきませんか?楽しめる出逢いを経験するならここしかない!!まずはお試しを

ツイッター said...

新時代突入!ツイッターで始まる出逢い…ここでしかできない出逢いが新しい風を巻き起こす!!素敵な巡りあわせを体験していこう!

SMチェッカー said...

あなたの秘められたSM度がわかるSMチェッカー!簡単な質問に答えるだけで自分の隠された部分が分かります!みんなで試してみよう

モバゲー said...

今やモバゲーは押しも押されもせぬ人気SNS!当然出 会いを求めてる人も多い!そこで男女が出 逢えるコミュニティーが誕生!ここなら友達、恋人が簡単にできちゃいますよ

モバゲー said...

もう夏休みも終わりに近づき、この夏最後の思い出を作りたいと焦ってる方が、モバゲーのコミュニティーに書かれてましたよ!!折角なんで夏の思い出作りに協力して自分も美味しい思いをしてみるのはどうですか?大手スポンサーサイトが付いてるので全部タダですよ

グリー said...

最近はどこのSNSサイトも規制ばっかりで、ちょっと出 合いに関して書き込みするとアク禁食らうけど、夏休み終盤に差し掛かり色々なサイトを調べた結果、グリーだけはどうも規制が緩んでるみたいです。今がチャンスの時期ですよ

モバゲー said...

人気沸騰中のモバゲーなら気軽に友達、恋人が見つかる!オフ会ですぐに会えちゃいます

グリー said...

今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう

ログとも said...

出会い系の決定版サイト「ログとも」!!友達を作りたい人や恋人募集中の人、ちょっとえっちな秘密の関係を求めている人などがわんさか集まる当サイト、ログともで出会いを掴んじゃおう!

直アド掲示板 said...

当サイト直アド掲示板では無駄なやり取りが一切なく気に入った異性と即直アドが交換できます!口コミで広がったサイトなので業者もほとんどゼロ!ステキな異性と二人だけで秘密のメールを思う存分楽しんで下さい!

直アド掲示板 said...

当サイト直アド掲示板では無駄なやり取りが一切なく気に入った異性と即直アドが交換できます!口コミで広がったサイトなので業者もほとんどゼロ!ステキな異性と二人だけで秘密のメールを思う存分楽しんで下さい!